I’m looking for a queerplatonic (non-sexual, non-romantic) partnership, with a view to moving in together as housemates eventually and having a committed relationship. I would prefer someone who is asexual, or someone who has made a lifelong vow of celibacy (e.g. for religious/spiritual reasons). Ideally looking for a woman (cis or trans) – would possibly consider a man who is aromantic and asexual, though.
I currently live in Canberra, but I’m considering moving to Melbourne in 2018 so would prefer someone in Canberra or Melbourne (Australia).
* I’m 25 years old
* Artist and blogger
* Interested in psychology, visual arts, and personal growth
* Committed Christian (but I’m quite open-minded and accepting)
* Cuddle addict
* Myers-Briggs type: ENFP
* Enneagram Type: 2w1
* Top love languages: Physical touch and quality time
* Have Fibromyalgia and CFS
What I’m looking for:
* Someone who loves cuddles
* Preferably asexual or has made a lifelong vow of celibacy
* Willing to help out around the house a bit extra, when necessary
* Tolerant of my idiosyncratic sleeping/eating patterns
* Compassionate, empathetic, and thoughtful
* Accepting and non-judgemental
* Wants to commit for the long-term (e.g. at least 3-5 years preferably)
* Doesn’t smoke, drink excessively or have wild parties
* Good communication skills, willing to discuss problems openly
If you’re interested in something like this, please send me a message and tell me more about yourself.